Foresight's C2 "detailed online Horoscope or Janam kundli" Model
Foresight's C2 models offers a detailed studies of your planets and prepared 15 Pages report which includes 8 Charts as per vedic astrology by date of birth, it is highly recommended by India's top astrologers for prefect and most accurate kundli prediction or janam kundli bhavishya . Visit Foresight's C3 online horoscope model for all divisional charts like D-1,D-2,D-3, D-4,D-5,D-6,D-7,D-8,D-9,D-10 for detail analysis.We have specially design Foresight's C3 model for the native's / astrologer , having trust on vedic astrology and want to calculate prefect predictions of their future
- Foresight's C1 basic Horoscope Model.
- Planetary Baaladi Avastha.
- Advance birth chart calculation in Indian vedic astrology.
- Useful in detailed horoscope reading.
- Moon Chart.
- Analysis of Moon Rashi Chart.
- In Depth analysis of Emotional Temperament.
- Useful in detailed reading.
- Sun Chart.
- Helpful in prediction of your Soul Power.
- Hora Chart
- It is the chart of native's wealth.
- It the chart of Brother's Sister's relations , their Fortune and wealth.
- It is also know as the chart of your Fortune or Bhagy chart .
- Saptamsa ,
- It is know as the chart of your children .
- This chart used for prediction of your Livelihood.
- This chart used for prediction of your Parents.
- This chart used for prediction of your Convayences).
- This chart used for prediction of Scientific and Spiritual Achievments.
- This chart used for prediction of your Academic Attainments.
- This chart used for prediction of Physical Vigour.
- This chart used for prediction of Miseries.
- This chart used for prediction of General Happiness.
- Planetary Relations, Shad-bal, Bhava-bal , Permanent Relationship.
- Ashtakavarga Table.
- Rs.- 350.0
Number of pages
- Lagna chart is the primary horoscope of an individual which is used to predict about native's nature, his capability, lifestyles, his struggles, pleasures and ache to be experienced in life are indicated through it.
- It is generally used during predictions about marriage of the native, spouse, married life etc but is also useful to know characteristics of the native and also his/her spouse in much detail.
- It is a very important tool in predictive astrology.
- Tara Chakra in Astrology is used to identify which nakshatras are favorable for a person and which are not.
- Mandi is associated with the death of a native as well as his birth also
Subha-Pap Vagra Table
- Sapta Varga means the Sevenfold Point Classification. Its aim is to find whether planets are getting more benefic or malefic points, known as Shubh Adhikya and Papa Adhikya.
Planetary Baladi Avastha
- Baladi Avastha is based on the position of a planet in terms of degrees in a zodiac sign. Every zodiac sign will have 30 degrees. There are five avasthas for every six degrees attained in a zodiac sign.
- This system sets the basic rules regarding which planet will exercise its influence at what time. A period of 120 years is taken as a full cycle of the planets in the following order : Sun (6), Moon (10), Mars (7), Rahu (18), Jupiter (16), Saturn (19), Mercury (17), Ketu (7) and Venus (20). These planets rule over these years. This period of 120 years is called the Major Period.
Shodash Varga Charts
- he planetary strengths and relationship is known as Shad-bal. It consists of 6 strengths namely, Sthan Bal, Dig Bal, Kaal Bal, Ayan Bal, Chesht Bal, Naisargika Bal and Drik Bal.
- The strength of each house is known as the Bhava-bal.
- The Ashtakavarga Table makes it easy to understand a horoscope. The 12 rashis are divided into 8 sub-divisions in this unique table.