Foresight's NC1 Horoscope/Kundli, Janam Patri includes kundli basic details, langa chart , Navamsha chart ,Bhava, Tara Chakra,Mandi,Subh-Pap Vargs Table, Vimsottari dasa, lucky gem stone, bhagya ratan .
- LAGNA : Your Ascendant (Lagna), or the first house is the most important house in your horoscope. It represents the physical body, head, including brain, general appearance and general attractiveness.
- NAVAMSHA: It is usually used during predictions about marriage of the native, spouse, married life etc but is also useful to know characteristics of the native and also his/her spouse in much detail.
- BHAVA TARA CHAKRA :Bhava Tara Chakra is a very important tool in predictive astrology.The nakshatra tara chakra has been used to give accurate predictions since the earlier ages
- MANDI :it is associated with Saturn. The lord of the sign is occupied by Mandi which becomes malefic. Astrological works describe the effects of Mandi in each house as well as in conjunction with other planets.
- VIMSOTTARI DASA :Astrologer prefer this table for accurate future prediction called vimsottari Dasha.Mahadasha has Antar dasha (sub period) and this antar dasha again comprises Pratyantar dasha (sub sub period) of planets in your janam kundli.
- LUCKY GEM STONE : Vedic Asrology believe that wearing a gemstone according to your Horoscope and planet can bring you good luck ,you will feel energetic ,as this will attract positive vibes around you which can make a sudden change in your life like healing your health, increase your wealth, peace,prosperity etc.
- Rs.- 400.0
Number of pages
- Lagna chart is the primary horoscope of an individual which is used to predict about native's nature, his capability, lifestyles, his struggles, pleasures and ache to be experienced in life are indicated through it.
- It is generally used during predictions about marriage of the native, spouse, married life etc but is also useful to know characteristics of the native and also his/her spouse in much detail.
- It is a very important tool in predictive astrology.
- Tara Chakra in Astrology is used to identify which nakshatras are favorable for a person and which are not.
- Mandi is associated with the death of a native as well as his birth also
Subha-Pap Vagra Table
- Sapta Varga means the Sevenfold Point Classification. Its aim is to find whether planets are getting more benefic or malefic points, known as Shubh Adhikya and Papa Adhikya.
Planetary Baladi Avastha
- Baladi Avastha is based on the position of a planet in terms of degrees in a zodiac sign. Every zodiac sign will have 30 degrees. There are five avasthas for every six degrees attained in a zodiac sign.
- This system sets the basic rules regarding which planet will exercise its influence at what time. A period of 120 years is taken as a full cycle of the planets in the following order : Sun (6), Moon (10), Mars (7), Rahu (18), Jupiter (16), Saturn (19), Mercury (17), Ketu (7) and Venus (20). These planets rule over these years. This period of 120 years is called the Major Period.
- Wearing your lucky gemstone as recommended in your horoscope will attract positive vibes and can make a sudden change in your life like good health, wealth, peace, prosperity.
- The position of mars in the horoscopes is taken into consideration while checking for mangal dosh or kuja dosha. when mars is placed within the 1st, 4th, 7th, eighth or 12th residence of the horoscope Manglik Dosh formed.
- Saturns life cycle as pre vedic astrology
Karka and Maraka