The birth chart in the Horoscope is a table of planetary situation at the time of the birth of Native. Astrologer prefer this table for future prediction called vimsottari Dasha.Mahadasha has Antar dasha (sub period) and this antar dasha again comprises Pratyantar dasha (sub sub period) of planet.
Whenever Mahadasha (Period of Planet) of any planet start, some get married at the beginning of the Mahadasha ( due to transit changes , get benefited by benefic/marak planets), some get the job or get promotion in the job or any abroad placement. child birth in family may happens due to these transit changes. Or some time we experience unfavourable time due to the maha dasha of malefic planet.
A period of 120 years is taken as a mahadasha , period of each planet as : Sun 6 years, Moon 10 Years, Mars 7 Years, Rahu 18 Years, Jupiter 16 Years, Saturn 19 Years, Mercury 17 Years, Ketu 27 Years and Venus 20 Years. These planets rule over these years. This period of 120 years is called the Major Period or also known as Maha dasa life cycle.
In the Mahadasha of any planet whether it is malefic planet or benefic the whole period will not completely good or bad. But the Native has to face some up and down when the Antardasha of Malefic planet comes in the Mahadasha of malefic planet.
- Rs.- 700.0
Number of pages
- Lagna chart is the primary horoscope of an individual which is used to predict about native's nature, his capability, lifestyles, his struggles, pleasures and ache to be experienced in life are indicated through it.
- It is generally used during predictions about marriage of the native, spouse, married life etc but is also useful to know characteristics of the native and also his/her spouse in much detail.
- It is a very important tool in predictive astrology.
- Tara Chakra in Astrology is used to identify which nakshatras are favorable for a person and which are not.
- Mandi is associated with the death of a native as well as his birth also
20 Years Predictions
- Mahadashas are divided into nine segments called antardashas or sub-periods and the quality and relative benevolence of each period is determined by the condition and position of that planet in the natal chart. These planetary Mahadashas plays a very significant role in human lives as they could bring massive changes in people’s life and could take them towards the heights or could also cause downfalls.