Astrology is the observation of the interplay between the planets and our Earth.Each planet represents an energetic part of our self (i.e. emotions, communication style, love style).In Basic chart we offer you a detailed studies of your planets, your emotions, wealth,health, etc.
- Avkarha Chakra- This is known as Avakhada Chakra or Vair Chakra too. This chakra shows eight gun or merits of each nakshtra or zodiac. Manglik dosha and other yoga are not taken in avkarha guna milan.
- Malefics (Ghatak)- According to their basic qualities, the planets are categorized into two groups. Natural malefics and natural benefics.
- Planetary Degrees- The planets are situated in particular avasthas (states) depending upon its degree in every horoscope. Every planet including the ascendant is at certain degrees and thus in certain avastas(states). The degree is very important in judging the strength of a planet.
- Tara Chakra- The nine stars are called (1) Janma (2) Sampat (3) Vipata (4) Ksema (5) Pratyari (6) Sadhaka (7) Vadha (8) Mitra and (9) Atimitra.
- Lagna Chart- There are 12 houses in Vedic Astrology, and Lagna is the first house and considered as the identity of a horoscope.Lagna signifies your body, the self and has crucial clues about the guiding traits in your life.
- Navamsa chart (D-9)- The Navamsa Chart is the most vital divisional chart. Navamsa literally translates to nine part of a particular Rashi in which each Amsa consists of 3 degrees and 20 minutes. It is generally used during predictions about marriage of the native, spouse, married life etc but is also useful to know characteristics of the native and also his/her spouse in much detail. According to Shastras, without Navamsa chart predictions are not attempted without analyzing the position of planets in the Navamsa chart for a particular bhava and its characteristics.
- Bhava Chart and Bhava degree- An online horoscope analysis of your birth chart (Janam Kundali) and Bhava chart gives a precise insight into your future. Bhava chart can be used to predict the overall life of a person.
- Planetary Baladi Avastha- The status or condition of planets in a birth chart Kundali is known as "Avastha". Baladi Avastha is based on the position of a planet in terms of degrees in a zodiac sign. Every zodiac sign will have 30 degrees. There are five avasthas for every six degrees attained in a zodiac sign.
- Vimsottari Dasa- The most important Dasa of Vedic astrology. It starts right after the birth of the native and runs till the end of his life. Vimsottari dasa system is the most precise and logical dasa-system to foretell the timing of a particular event in the past, present and future of one's life.